"Jupiter and the Galilean Moons" a Choker Necklace for the Astronomer- 16 Inches Adjustable - CQ11PAQI2QT
- Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Business Days
- Return Policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- This necklace design was created by someone who loves astonomy! Made mostly with a combination of stone beads
- Here we have Jupiter and its four major moons that were discovered by Galileo: from left to right we have Ganymede (sodalite), Io (simulated jasper), Jupiter (simulated malachite), Europa (simulated jasper), and Callisto (chalcedony); tiny black beads represent outer space with tiny shiny silvertone beads representing the stars!
- Easy to put on and easy to wear; fun to look at and ponder our amazing universe!
- Comes in a nice white gift box with title card and care instructions; has a 2 inch extender chain
- Made at ARThouse in Maryland; short choker length falls at about collar bone level
8 other products in the same category: